The Hilltop Café
Current Status: Closed
- BrunchServed from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Dinner5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- BreakfastMon-Fri, 7:30 am - 9:00 am
- BreakfastSat, 7:30 am - 8:30 am
- BrunchSun, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- LunchMon-Fri, 10:45 am - 1:30 pm
- LunchSat, 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- DinnerMon-Thu, 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- DinnerFri-Sun, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- DinnerMay 4, 5:00 am - 6:30 am
- BreakfastMay 5-7, 7:30 am - 8:30 am
- LunchMay 5, 11:00 am - 1:00 am
- DinnerMay 5-7, 5:00 am - 6:00 am
- LunchMay 6-7, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
View/Print Weekly Menu
SEND TREATS FROM HOME
Is it your student’s birthday?
Or just simply want to put a smile on their face?
Our Treats from Home program is an easy and thoughtful way for you to show your encouragement and support.
Questions? Contact Jennifer Howell:
319.895.4420 or Jennifer.Howell@cafebonappetit.com
Bon Appétit Joins Forces with Hampton Creek
Hampton Creek’s groundbreaking products are all-natural and delicious! Instead of eggs, they use more sustainable ingredients (like yellow peas in Just Mayo and sorghum flour in Just Cookies) to create scrumptious foods with great texture and flavor – that are also better for the earth.
By moving to Hampton Creek products, each year we collectively:
- Avoid eating 12 million g of saturated fat and 806 million mg of sodium
- Save 4 million square feet of land and 245 million quarts of water
- Prevent almost 500,000 lbs. of carbon emissions
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
Pulses, such as lentils, are some of the most earth-friendly protein options. This salad deliciously combines them with Dijon and carrots for a comforting and flavorful lunch or dinner.» Read More
The combination of cumin, coriander, and cinnamon in this side dish creates a unique and satisfying flavor that makes it easy to focus your plate on plants.» Read More
The bright flavor of lemon pairs well with the spiciness of cinnamon in this fiber-rich salad packed with heart-healthy fats found in sunflower seeds and olive oil.» Read More
Dining Services are a major part of campus life at Cornell College, serving thousands of meals each week to our students, faculty, staff and visitors. We invite you to join us at Cornell Commons or Zamora’s Café to experience great food and share great company.
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a specific question, suggestion, or feedback about your meal at a Bon Appétit café? Feel free to browse the previously asked questions below or contact our Bon Appétit managers using this form.
- I have been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in the Bon Appétit café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in the Bon Appétit café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?